Today I’ll show you how to make lines quickly on your worksheet.
Before we get started you’ll need questions for a worksheet you’d like to set up.
- Open a letter size document.
- Select “Elements” on the left menu bar. Click on “lines” in the search bar and hit return.
- On the top menu bar, go to “Weight”, change the line size to “1”, and hit return.
- On the top menu bar change the line color to gray.
- Copy (command c) and paste (command v) line for a total of 5 lines.
- Select all 5 lines by dragging your mouse over the top of them. On the top menu bar, click “Position”, select “Vertically” and “Left”.
- Drag your mouse over the top and select all the lines, then click “Group”.
- Continue to copy and paste and slide lines into position.
- Now copy/paste the question text to each set of lines and update/edit with your questions.
- On the top menu bar, duplicate your page.
- Remove heading if you don’t need it, continue to add questions and grouped lines.
- Don’t forget to change the page number on each worksheet page.
- Download the document as a PDF to your computer.