Hi everyone! Happy Monday. Kate here to show you how I made these simple paper pouches. I wanted something kid-friendly and fun for our Fourth of July spread, but I think these would be so cute as a party favor for a shower or something else. Just change up the paper!
– Digital Kit: I used ELB: Smitten Paper Pack by Deena Rutter
– White cardstock
– Cutting machine or scissors/straight cutter
– Double-sided tape (I used glue tape)
– Sewing machine
1. First, print off the paper you want.
**OR** Keep it simple by skipping all that and just cut rectangles out of the printed paper.
2. Run the glue tape along the right side of one of the short sides.
Roll it up and attach to the wrong side of the other short side, making a tube.
3. Sew one opening together. Add the candy. Sew the other opening together in the opposite direction.
Add any embellishments and you’re done!
Happy crafting, everyone!