Sometimes we have worksheets that we want to use separately, and other times we want to put them together. Today I’m going to show you how to do this!
Before we get started you’ll need two worksheets you’ve already created in Canva.
- Log in to Canva.
- Open 2 Windows with your canva as the open window.
- On window #1, click on “All Your Designs”.
- In Canva, find the worksheets you want to consolidate. Make a copy of one of them, name it accordingly, and open it.
- Scroll to the bottom of your copied worksheet and select +Add a new page.
- In window #2, open up the worksheet you want to copy. Drag over the top of page 1, and copy (command C or control C).
- In window #1, with the blank page open, paste the worksheet from window #2.
- Repeat step 5-7 until all pages are copied over.
- Once your document is consolidated you can download and save as a PDF. Save it to your files for future use.