Hello & happy new year! What do you say we kick off the year with a 6-week Back To Basics series of Canva tutorials! We are going to cover the absolute essential features of Canva to optimize your time and enhance your business. This first week, we’re covering the fundamental aspects of Canva – from signing in to exporting your designs.
In this week’s Canva tutorial, we will:
– Learn how to sign in and explore essential tools
– Navigate through your home screen and projects section
– Unlock the power of the “Create a Design” button
– Discover handy keyboard shortcuts like ‘R’ for squares, ‘C’ for circles, ‘T’ for text, and ‘L’ for lines
– Effortlessly duplicate pages to experiment with design variations without starting from scratch
& so much more!
I hope you enjoy this essential tutorial for getting started with Canva basics. Stay tuned for more design tips, branding hacks, and time-saving techniques.
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are interested in working with me!